Interested in Trying Skyrim

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Mar 25, 2020
Visit site
Seems there are many perks to holding off on the big quests. Leveling up first sure helps defeat tough enemies.
Gotta tell you it's hard working from home, because all I want to do is go downstairs and play the game 😁 when I was using my PC I may or may not have taken some 15 min breaks on Steam.😄

It's a good idea to level up archery, as you'll need some kind of ranged attack to deal with dragons (you can do without, but it's a pain).

Also, be aware that enemies in Skyrim level up with you, based on your total level. This means that if you level up in a lot of non-combat related skills the game gets relatively harder. Of course, you can always change the difficulty (although making battles shorter means you level up combat skills slower, meaning non-combat skills probably level relatively faster, making the game harder again :p).

8M1cj3Q.jpg

not having to pause every five minutes to fend off another blinking dragon attack.
And having NPCs killed off without you noticing until much later in the playthrough - unless you use mods to prevent that happening

I wish I could experience skyrim again for the first time.

You need to go to the Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind company.

Play it with the Dwemer Guns mod. Not even Live Another Life freshens up the game so much. Slow motion kill cam as you gun down a rabbit with a dwarven .50 cal adds many new and meaningful layers to the gameplay.

Reactions: Pifanjr

TRENDING THREADS