Installing 3060ti

Nov 6, 2021
Visit site
Hi I am about to purchase a 3060ti,
Looking in the pc case I have a 8 pin connector and a 6 and 2 pin connector but the wires run off the 8 pin connector.
Is this a daisy chain, is this bad for the hardware should I just stick with 306012gb it's actually cheaper for me to buy the 3060ti

From that Gigabyte PSU you should have two cables coming from two different ports, each cable will have two connectors. Its generally better to use two cables, using one connector from each. Did the system builder bundle it up in there bundled up somewhere, or did they include a package of extras it might be in?

If the system builder didn't include the cable. It should technically be OK on one cable, as that system has a single 12v rail, but its always nice to spread any load you can, especially on a PSU that isnt top tier quality. You can also contact them and ask them to send it, it should be there really.

Nov 6, 2021
Visit site
Don't really know what i am doing, the cables are all cable tied together. Can't see a 8 pin sticking out so I am going to give this a miss.

Will it work if I plug the 8pin connector and the 6 and 2 pin connector I can upload a picture?

Will it really work with just the 8pin?

TRENDING THREADS