I Made A Video Highlighting Valorants Disability Acccesability :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for sharing. Interesting to see it from your perspective. One thing I would recommend is dabbling a little more with the post-procession of your audio (Audacity is free to use as an example). You have a nice voice, but it could potentially get even smoother around the edges by having the mic a bit further out to avoid breathing into the mic.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Great angle on the game from a valued perspective - thank you for posting this!
What are your thoughts on the accessibility options from the menu end of things for the game?

If i had one complaint it'd be theres no Accessability Section on the Options Menu, its relegated to the General Section and is rather sparse as it stands at the moment

Reactions: Frindis
Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Thank you for sharing. Interesting to see it from your perspective. One thing I would recommend is dabbling a little more with the post-procession of your audio (Audacity is free to use as an example). You have a nice voice, but it could potentially get even smoother around the edges by having the mic a bit further out to avoid breathing into the mic.

Thank you for the Feedback!

I actually used Audacity just at 5am in the morning and with very little sleep so I didnt do a very good job of making

a) the speech good
b) the audio clarity

but hopefullynext time i do one of these itl come out better :)

Reactions: Frindis
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS