How Much Can I Possibly Sell This PC (IN NEED FOR PRICES!)

May 27, 2020
Visit site
Hey everyone! I am new to this community I just came by to ask you about a PC I (my aunt) bought a year ago for me.

I am a guitar player and I am in need for a new guitar to open my horizons and help me get to know knew genres of music and get to play and practice them so i can hone my skills. There is a problem though. I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY to get it and I want to get this guitar myself (17) and as soon as possible. I want to show my parents that I can manage.

I have this PC for about a year to a year and one half, I have taken good care of it cllened it nicely every 2-3 weeks but I have stopped playing games and I thought of selling it and investing the money on something more useful for myself and hopefully making an income out of it. I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 Pro since Windows decided to give it out to those with Windows 7(24/4/2020). The PC runs smoothly and doesnt overheat.

The PC's specs are listed below:

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz 3.30GHz

RAM: 4.00GB

HDD: 250GB

Graphics Card: XpertVision GmbH

Version: Windows 10 Pro
Version: 1909

Please give me a reasonable or the minimum price this PC can go for. I am in need. Thank you for your time.

It really depends on your local prices. Nobody can give you a magic number. Check classifieds websites and see what sorts of prices people are listing them for.

And if you do sell this, do some research first so that you don't get scammed.

TRENDING THREADS