Horizon Zero Dawn Coming to PC in Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
uqrzrdRnH47NZN7Cyb8ojL-650-80.jpg

PlayStation exclusive Horizon Zero Dawn is an exclusive no more. Sony has finally confirmed that the open-world robot dinosaur romp is coming to PC this summer

Read the full details here...

Are you excited to play?

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Nice to see it finally coming. It was rumored for a while now. Not sure I would pick up the PC version since I ran through the PS4 version but glad others will now have the option.

This would be a game I'd be willing to checkout. I owned an Xbox 360 for a couple months, but that's the extent of my console history. Once it's out, we'll see how it plays on a gaming PC, then I can dive in once we know it's working the way it should. That can be tricky for ports.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
I am excited for this as well, hopefully the filters mode that is offered with nvidia devices will make it so I can play it! I have Monochromacy (blue and yellow colorblindness) I really enjoyed the game on PS4, until I was supposed to go into a cave, where I couldn't see anything, lol.

• Love
Reactions: TheLoneSoldier
Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
We have this on PS4. I'm hoping it runs well through SteamPlay on Linux. The story pacing could be a bit quicker but overall it's a pretty decent game. I like how targeting specific spots works and the weapons. Hopefully the controller feels as smooth on PC as PS4. The visuals are excellent.

• Love
May 2, 2020
Visit site
This game already looks great even on PlayStation hope they use high-res textures and unlock Full PC graphical settings. With HDR at 4K HZD might be one of the best looking games on PC. Good game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS