Horizon Zero Dawn Coming to PC in Summer 2020

CParsons

Staff member
Dec 9, 2019
Nice to see it finally coming. It was rumored for a while now. Not sure I would pick up the PC version since I ran through the PS4 version but glad others will now have the option.

• Love
Reactions: TheLoneSoldier

SHaines

Community Manager
Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Nice to see it finally coming. It was rumored for a while now. Not sure I would pick up the PC version since I ran through the PS4 version but glad others will now have the option.
This would be a game I'd be willing to checkout. I owned an Xbox 360 for a couple months, but that's the extent of my console history. Once it's out, we'll see how it plays on a gaming PC, then I can dive in once we know it's working the way it should. That can be tricky for ports.

MaddMann

A nerd that found his place
Community Contributor
Jan 17, 2020
I am excited for this as well, hopefully the filters mode that is offered with nvidia devices will make it so I can play it! I have Monochromacy (blue and yellow colorblindness) I really enjoyed the game on PS4, until I was supposed to go into a cave, where I couldn't see anything, lol.

• Love
Jan 19, 2020
We have this on PS4. I'm hoping it runs well through SteamPlay on Linux. The story pacing could be a bit quicker but overall it's a pretty decent game. I like how targeting specific spots works and the weapons. Hopefully the controller feels as smooth on PC as PS4. The visuals are excellent.

• Love
May 2, 2020
This game already looks great even on PlayStation hope they use high-res textures and unlock Full PC graphical settings. With HDR at 4K HZD might be one of the best looking games on PC. Good game!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts