Question Help with audio solution

Apr 2, 2024
Visit site
Good day,

I recently built my first PC and have been using the HyperX stingers for about 3 years now. They have held up great but the mic has degraded over time. I am looking for headphones and a microphone, each preferably under $150 CAD, or $108 USD. I will list my use cases below.

• Gaming
  • Zoom
  • Calling on Discord

I have been looking at the cloud alphas, but they seem to prioritize the "gaming" look over audio quality. I have yet to come across any microphones as they are too expensive and there are heaps of options. I would prefer to have some more known brands such as Sennheiser, rode, etc. It may come across as cocky but yeah.

I am planning on buying these in Hong Kong, but used CAD as I am not sure if people are familiar with HKD here. I will be using these in Canada via 3.5 or USB through my motherboard.

Thanks!

Reactions: Brian Boru
If you are willing to go a bit higher in prices they say that the Drop + Epos pc38x is some of the best headsets you can get for gaming, they might be more around 150usd though i think. Sidenote, i have not tested them myself!

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts