help me remember and find a Point and click game

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
I remember playing on my old pc it was a point and click game i was 8 it was like submachine, at the start of the level u are a girl/agent thing in a horse cartwheel after that u are jumping out of the cartwheel and you jump over some rocky wall and there's a house, that's all i remember.

Roughly how old is the game? (you could have been 8 last year, or 30 years ago).
Do you remember if you played it on Windows, dos? etc
Did the game have a modern setting, fantasy etc?

Only game I can think of that where you start off in a horsecart and a female lead is Syberia
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuUjxIaPXWc
- but that doesnt include a submarine or jumping over a wall. A rough year will help us narrow it down, as we can at least know if we are looking for a game from the 80s, 90s, 00s, 10s

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
(Im 15 now) as in the submarine, i meant submachine a point and click game. The game was created around 2006 - 1999 i played it on windows 7, the game had old graphics and it was pretty much an adventure game, nope its not syberia.

Nov 11, 2020
Visit site
And i remember after the jumping sequence, the house was locked so you search through the pile of leaves and you find a metalic hole with bars and a key inside, then you find sime gum and get the key and then you walk into the house you had 5 ways going somewhere the kitchen i dont remember that much and the hallway going forward, in the kitchen you can find a knife and a wooden barricade, when you would destroy it there were stairs going down, if you would go down there would be a light flickering and the floor would be flooded with water. (That's all i remember)

TRENDING THREADS