Help! Is this prebuilt good for value

Jul 7, 2021
Visit site

Thats the link to the pc basically im prefty new to gaming oc im wondering of the build will be able to run most games on high/ultra at 60fps or above and will it be upgradable. Finally if anyone has suggestions of pcs around the same price mark id really appreciate it

I'm not au fait with current hardware, so just some notes until an expert drops by:

run most games on high/ultra at 60fps or above
What resolution do you want to play at?
I doubt that machine will play at 4K, it will handle 1080p no problem, don't know re 1440 or 2K.

£1,100 = $1,500+ seems very dear for what you're getting:
PSU is bronze, you need gold for serious load;
3060 is the lowest-spec GPU of the 30 series—the "60" is the part which means low—so it may struggle with high/ultra;
Standard Cooler may not be enough for serious load;
You'll need a separate WiFi card to connect to internet & networks.

Jul 7, 2021
Visit site
I'm not au fait with current hardware, so just some notes until an expert drops by:

What resolution do you want to play at?
I doubt that machine will play at 4K, it will handle 1080p no problem, don't know re 1440 or 2K.

£1,100 = $1,500+ seems very dear for what you're getting:
PSU is bronze, you need gold for serious load;
3060 is the lowest-spec GPU of the 30 series—the "60" is the part which means low—so it may struggle with high/ultra;
Standard Cooler may not be enough for serious load;
You'll need a separate WiFi card to connect to internet & networks.
Is there any systems you could reccomend for £1200

I used Scan and Novatech a lot when I was in the UK for parts, and always had good experiences. Both are offering custom builds for around 1200 that I would prefer over the system you linked, although its not worlds behind.

For example:

This is way faster than the one you linked with faster storage and better quality components overall, although a bit over your budget.

This one is a bit under budget, but has that Corsair CV PSU that I'm not a fan of, which is the same as the Ebuyer one you linked. I'd at least go for a 650W Corsair CX model as a minimum personally, and they might be willing to upgrade to that for a small fee if you talked to them on the phone.

This one from Novatech I customized slightly.

It has the better than VS series Corsair CX PSU and also a (slightly faster than Nvidia 3060) Radeon 6600XT graphics card. Also 1TB of NVME storage as well as an 1TB HDD. You dont want to be loading games from an HDD in 2021, its slow and annoying by comparison if you can avoid it.

The Ryzen 3600 CPU is a little slower than the 5600X in the first 2, but 90% of the time it wouldn't make a noticeable difference.

Hope that helps, and of course someone else might throw in more options as I dont generally follow the prebuilt machine market.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru