Help finding a PC RPG game from ~2000-2007!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
May 16, 2024
Visit site
I know it may sound ridiculous, but as the last step in my effort, I've simplistically sketched what I can remember of the game's opening map.

1- Village where you start, make negotiations (sell and buy) and also where there is a woman who regenerates your HP.

2- In the north of this map there is something similar to a vineyard.

3- A huge iron gate that separates the game’s phases.

4- The path that leads to this gate has some pipes releasing steam.

5- Path that leads to another gate which is Phase II of the game.

6- Location of Phase I of the game, where the player can walk and explore freely and which contains many enemies to be faced.

Edit: drawings have never been my strong point. I hope this doesn't offend you.

NUIrb3I.jpeg

May 6, 2024
Visit site
Hello! Would anyone know the name of an RPG game for PC that has these characteristics:

You start in a castle, there is a fairy that regenerates your HP but you have to find a gem for her to continue recovering your HP, the enemies are ogres, the initial menu has some pipes releasing steam.

I'm trying to remember the name of this game, but I can't, if anyone knows, I'd be grateful!
Try Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, the game start in a castle, and there's a fairy named Xana who helps to recover player health, but need to find gems for her then she recover. The enemies include ogres, and the features pipes releasing steam. just play might be it's become your new fav..........

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts