Giveaway Have a Nice Death Razer Giveaway

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2023
Visit site
8vQdFBj.png

Following a year of Steam Early Access, Magic Design Studios are celebrating the launch of Have a Nice Death with a giveaway on the PC Gamer forums! In Have a Nice Death, you take on the role of the Founder and CEO of Death Incorporated, whose employees have run rampant and are ruining your vacation plans. To restore order, you'll have to grab your trusty tools of the trade and show your employees who's boss.

Enter to win the Grand Prize that’s loaded with real world goodies including a Razer Prize Pack, a Death Inc. CEO Kit, and a Steam key for the game. Three additional runners up will have a chance to win their very own CEO Kit and a Steam key for the full game, so be sure to enter ASAP since this giveaway ends on April 6th!

Grand Prize

Runners Up

• A Steam Key for the full version of Have a Nice Death
  • One “Death Inc. CEO Kit” (a Have a Nice Death swag box) that comes in a branded mini coffin box and includes the following exclusive items:
    • Wick & Skull candle
      92WDPlp.jpg
    • Mini-statue of Death, the main character of the game
      FTOUnJG.jpg
    • Custom 4-piece chocolate box set, with each piece of chocolate featuring a character from the game
      jT8MKlQ.png

Here's how to enter:
  • Create an account on the PC Gamer forums and sign in.
  • Post any reply in this thread
You can only enter once and the giveaway runs until 11:59 pm ET April 6. Winners will be randomly selected and reached via email, so keep an eye on your inbox! (Shipping may take 3-5 weeks)

Residents of the UK, Europe, and the USA are eligible to win. Please read the full terms and conditions listed in the Gleam widget before you enter.

Good luck!
I really like this game but i didnt buy it yet. I hope i win.

Apr 6, 2023
Visit site
8vQdFBj.png

Following a year of Steam Early Access, Magic Design Studios are celebrating the launch of Have a Nice Death with a giveaway on the PC Gamer forums! In Have a Nice Death, you take on the role of the Founder and CEO of Death Incorporated, whose employees have run rampant and are ruining your vacation plans. To restore order, you'll have to grab your trusty tools of the trade and show your employees who's boss.

Enter to win the Grand Prize that’s loaded with real world goodies including a Razer Prize Pack, a Death Inc. CEO Kit, and a Steam key for the game. Three additional runners up will have a chance to win their very own CEO Kit and a Steam key for the full game, so be sure to enter ASAP since this giveaway ends on April 6th!

Grand Prize

Runners Up

• A Steam Key for the full version of Have a Nice Death
  • One “Death Inc. CEO Kit” (a Have a Nice Death swag box) that comes in a branded mini coffin box and includes the following exclusive items:
    • Wick & Skull candle
      92WDPlp.jpg
    • Mini-statue of Death, the main character of the game
      FTOUnJG.jpg
    • Custom 4-piece chocolate box set, with each piece of chocolate featuring a character from the game
      jT8MKlQ.png

Here's how to enter:
  • Create an account on the PC Gamer forums and sign in.
  • Post any reply in this thread
You can only enter once and the giveaway runs until 11:59 pm ET April 6. Winners will be randomly selected and reached via email, so keep an eye on your inbox! (Shipping may take 3-5 weeks)

Residents of the UK, Europe, and the USA are eligible to win. Please read the full terms and conditions listed in the Gleam widget before you enter.

Good luck!
I didn't have the chance to buy this game yet, but if i win, i'll definetely put days into this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS