Gpu shortage

Nov 27, 2021
Visit site
Hi to every gamer ii want to ask about GPU short anyone have any news about when this issue will be solved like chip shortage because cant get any GPU mining and provided totally destroyed gaming with scalpers

yeah the GPU shortage isn't going to end any time soon. Even if stock came available scalpers will be ready to snag them up unless you absolutely flood the market with them. That would be a glorious day to see GTX3070s easy to grab. Atm even your standard 1070s are like gold dust. Any spare stock for the newer graphic cards these days is to buy an entire new rig with one in there.

hell, imo the latest consoles are suffering as well. There's nothing being released on those consoles that stand out as truly exciting or not heard any hot gossip for new games on the ps5 for example. Probably because no one can get one easily.

We're in electronics hell, and we won't climb out of it any time soon. Intel is releasing GPU's next year, but they aren't using their own foundries, so it won't help anything. Intel and others are building new foundries as fast as they can, but it's a slow process. All of 2022 is likely to be bad, but some new ones will come online in 2023, and then we should start to see it ease a little bit.

The best thing to do right now, unfortunately, is to wait for a good sale and buy an entire system. You can always mix and match parts with your current ones and sell the rest.

In addition to others' speculation and encouraging words, I fear that this may continue for a while yet until we see some kind of legislation regarding scalping. What form that would take, and whether it would prove to be any more useful than tits on a turtle, is beyond me.

I'm afraid the best chance you have of getting a better GPU is on the second-hand/used market, but be careful. If something's too good to be true, it probably is, and that goes for decently priced graphics cards these days.

In addition to others' speculation and encouraging words, I fear that this may continue for a while yet until we see some kind of legislation regarding scalping. What form that would take, and whether it would prove to be any more useful than tits on a turtle, is beyond me.

I'm afraid the best chance you have of getting a better GPU is on the second-hand/used market, but be careful. If something's too good to be true, it probably is, and that goes for decently priced graphics cards these days.

There's no way to deal with scalpers worldwide with legislation, and I'm not even sure how big of a problem scalpers are anyway. They are making a bad situation worse, but they are only an issue because there was already a shortage. The root causes are crytpo and a general lack of foundries and lagging logistics resources worldwide. The first step has to be to rectify the logistics problems while building out the foundries. Do that, and you actually eliminate the shortage rather than just policing who gets the table scraps. This only ends by bringing supply up to meet demand.

There's no way to deal with scalpers worldwide with legislation, and I'm not even sure how big of a problem scalpers are anyway. They are making a bad situation worse, but they are only an issue because there was already a shortage. The root causes are crytpo and a general lack of foundries and lagging logistics resources worldwide. The first step has to be to rectify the logistics problems while building out the foundries. Do that, and you actually eliminate the shortage rather than just policing who gets the table scraps. This only ends by bringing supply up to meet demand.

You're quite right. It's only a passing thought that I've seen become popular recently, and even then it's a buyer's market. For all the people who say "nobody's going to buy them at those prices," as seen in the comments sections for articles on this very site, there's a whole lot more who, well, do buy them.

TRENDING THREADS