Gaming PC for first time buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2021
Visit site
Hi People,
My 10 year old son has asked for a Gaming PC, obviously he likes all the flashing lights ect on them. Is there a decent place in the UK where i can buy them pre built in the UK that someone would recommend as there are millions of places. Budget up to 750 ?

i would imagine he will want to play fornite ect

Thank you :)

Dec 7, 2020
Visit site
Most companies are more or less going to offer the same setups. Things that will differ are the case used, SSD/HDD, etc. I'll link a possible option from 2 pre-built gaming PC providers in the UK that have a positive online presence (and a good warranty period, however limited the warranty may be):

This first site had a filter by game feature which was pretty cool, if you want to check out other options on the site:

As an alternative provider (fairly similar build with some differences):

It's worth mentioning that the typical "pre built gaming PC" does not include things like a monitor, mouse or keyboard (although a lot of sites will give you the ability to add these on during configuration as optional extras).

Feb 3, 2021
Visit site
Most companies are more or less going to offer the same setups. Things that will differ are the case used, SSD/HDD, etc. I'll link a possible option from 2 pre-built gaming PC providers in the UK that have a positive online presence (and a good warranty period, however limited the warranty may be):

This first site had a filter by game feature which was pretty cool, if you want to check out other options on the site:

As an alternative provider (fairly similar build with some differences):

It's worth mentioning that the typical "pre built gaming PC" does not include things like a monitor, mouse or keyboard (although a lot of sites will give you the ability to add these on during configuration as optional extras).

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply, it's much appreciated 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS