Question Gaming headset or regular headphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 29, 2020
Visit site
I've just ordered a PC for gaming and need some headphones to use both with that and the TV. I need them to be wireless and preferably bluetooth for the TV.

I already have Sony WH1000MX2, would that work well enough? I use them in other situations too, but i hope battery will be enough to charge once during the night.

Or should I invest in a steelseries arctis pro wireless? Is the sound better? Is the surround worth it? Or maybe I'll get a Sony WH1000MX3 to use when I'm out and about.

Both cost below $200 now, and I don't want to pay double for even more high end ones, unless I really really have to.

If I go for the Sony's. Should I get a DAC and use the cable?

I already got a good mic, so I'm more interested in the audio for the headphones/-set.

Any help, anyone?

Reactions: MinetteBo and P3kkk
Nov 29, 2020
Visit site
I ended up with the Steelseries Pro Wireless. It was on sale, just above the price of the Logitech 533. I did plan on just trying them first, and returning them, but the store had changed their return policy due to corona. So I couldn't return them after I had tried them. So I haven't compared them to anything else, but the sound is good.
I kind of wish I had gone for Logitech after all because I have other Logitech stuff. Messing about with too many brands fill my computer up with so much various software to configure and update and whatnot... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS