Gaming Head Tracking - Similar to TrackIR

Apr 16, 2024
Visit site
Hi there! I'm excited to share something with you. I've recently started using head tracking technology while gaming, and it's been a game-changer for me. Head tracking technology allows me to use my head movements to control the in-game camera, giving me a more immersive experience.

For instance, while playing Euro Truck Simulator 2 OMG, I can now use head tracking to look around while turning the truck, which makes the game much more engaging and realistic. I can easily and smoothly check my mirrors or look around corners while driving. And when it comes to flight simulators, head tracking has taken my flight experience to a whole new level! I can now look around the cockpit and keep track of other planes in the sky, making me feel like a real pilot.

Overall, using head tracking technology has made my gaming experience much more enjoyable and realistic. I'm looking forward to exploring more games with this technology.
You can get some cheap trackers from lots of places, but i got mine from SWC Products

I hope you're having a fantastic day!

TRENDING THREADS