Gaming Arm Sleeve—have you tried one?

PC accessories YouTuber Brandon Taylor put up a 5m video about his one-month trial of a couple of sleeves.

I confess I've never heard of such an item before. How about you?

PS someone in comments said he uses a sock!

Image from $12 Amazon example:

4dyjqlq.png

Last edited:
Wonders what it is... looks at video... oh. sock would work if you had thin arms and cut off an end (or made finger holes). I would just wear a jumper and suddenly not need a sleeve.

Waiting for the razer RGB Gaming Sleeve... doesn't want to search for it in case it already exists.

• Haha
Reactions: redmark_
it still lacks rgb

It feels like someone searched for every item of clothing to see if it had gaming in front...

slap gaming on front, add $20 to price.

Its dumb, I don't care if people will buy it as they are dumb too. If kids see some person on E sports using them, they will want them.

I wonder if gaming carpet exists yet... nope, only rugs and they mostly just designs, not sold to enhance your gaming ability... I don't know how carpet could but if they can sell people chairs, why not.

gaming desks exist obviously, even with rgb - https://www.coolermaster.com/catalog/setup/desks/gd120-argb/

gaming beds... yes, although the mattress leaves a lot to be desired.
No Gaming drawers yet... a hole in the market?
Gaming cupboards exist but mostly for cartridges or board games.

How far can you stretch the gaming idea? how much can you sell people before they wake up and go, "hang on, this is a rip off"... guess we need to ask makers of Diablo Immortal :)

I've seen sleeves like this, but just arm sleeves used by motorcycle riders to shield their arms from the sun. 😉😎

You just don't have the magic search-fu!

Or on back…

Gaming drawers

In the absence of accommodating community theater, there's always Papier-mâché.
oooh, those are some nice drawers. 🤣 those can keep your hands warmer than the "gaming sleeves" 😂

drawers as in furniture, not...

slaps Brian

Speaking of furniture, you may want to check this out, I swear as an adventurer and mercenary, this is worth checking out cuz... loot. 😉

Free (unpolished):

Paid (published and refurbished):
From Book 1: Large chests are said to encompass all manner of hopes and dreams. Men covet them. Women envy them. But one fact holds true - everyone wants to get their hands on some big ones.

The same holds true for one intrepid adventurer - a strapping young lad by the name of Himmel. Armed with his grandfather’s trusty longsword and the dream of being the strongest, he sets out on the journey of a lifetime! It is sure to be a long and dangerous road, fraught with danger! And it all starts with a simple test - reach Level 5 in the dungeon called the ‘newbie zone’ and earn the right to become a full-fledged adventurer!

• Haha
Reactions: Brian Boru
Just wear a long sleeved shirt? Comes with 2 pre attached gaming sleeves for the ambi dextrous mouse users... (ignores fact windows has problems dealing with 2 pointer devices attached at once)
I feel its cheaper than this
yeah, that would indeed happen if there were 2 mice on one PC, 😅 but Hey, I'll show you a dude from one of my most favorite anime in my most favorite stupid scenes where he multitasks playing an MMORPG using 4 machines / 4 mice / 4 screens 🤣

The anime is "No Game No Life" and it's about 2 OP Gamer "God" nerd, no lifer (step)siblings, getting summoned to another world to play games and win stuff. 😀

also here's the scene, watch the 1st 15 secs from this compilation video @Colif

I also recommend maybe checking out the 1st episode wherever you can find it. 😋 and just watch the 1st 4 minutes at least for better context.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqEs4P5nksw

TRENDING THREADS