Funny Screenshots and short videos

Zloth

Community Contributor
Screenshots and videos aren't just pretty. Let's see some silly ones!

Feel free to share videos of <3 minutes in length. We want to keep them short and funny. Provide video length info and use something like YouTube so that you don't just post a link (this is so we can avoid spammers), but also provide the video so you can click on it.

P.S. If you want to post images here, the best way is to add them to the Media section of these forums. Then you can select the "copy this image BB code" to get the code to paste in to your message. Alternatively, you can also use Imgur and Imgbb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zloth

Community Contributor
Given the date (at least its still May the 4th where I'm sitting), I'll start with this one from the Knights of the Old Republic beta:

full

@Borderlands 1 was pretty solid and I particularly liked the DLC: The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. Pre-sequel I never managed to get any love for. Borderlands 3 has one of the worst main stories I have seen in a looooooong time and the humor is absolutely horrible for the majority of the time you play. It is so bad that you end up muting the audio so you don't have to listen to all the gibberish. Music, guns (they are awesome!), character customization, your main base, and the bosses are what makes BL3 playable.

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
Playing LEGO Harry Potter I found hilarious anyway, but here are some of the moments I felt like sharing:

NOW WE KNOW WHAT THE GOBLINS AT GRINGOTS ARE DOING ALL DAY

MKHHCCD.jpg

I ALSO LEARNED NOW THAT TROLLS CARE ABOUT THEIR HYGIENE ALOT. THEY EVEN WASH THEIR HANDS!

LfOLRfy.jpg

I just find it hilarious how they portrait the spiders moving out in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets:

05IH4Wi.jpg

And to protect your ears from these screaming plants (introduced in year 2), this certainly is an interesting way:

wrtU1bp.jpg

@Zloth I played a ton of MGSV the last two or three weeks. I'd run around motherbase finding troops to just t get base morale up a lot, but it was so annoying to do that that I knocked out every single soldier I came across. Then, of course, I had to visit Quiet on the medical platform to raise my morale.

TRENDING THREADS