Free_Fire_Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2021
Visit site
What's your opinion on this matter? Do you think the government is banning games just for political leverage? Do you think banning games is a violation of our freedoms? Can our government ban Facebook and Twitter if they are able to ban games?

Aug 8, 2021
Visit site
What's your opinion on this matter? Do you think the government is banning games just for political leverage? Do you think banning games is a violation of our freedoms? Can our government ban Facebook and Twitter if they are able to ban games?
It is very natural for the government to think about the impact on a developing game.

Excellent Article From Republic
I don't see what's "excellent" about it, just bare reporting of events many of us know already. A thoughtful comparative opinion piece or analysis, that's something I'd like to see if one ever appears from any outlet.

With the amount of spam and useless comments we get here for those games, I can certainly see their detractors' point ;)

Do you think banning games is a violation of our freedoms
Depends what country you're in, and especially whether East or West.

Broad generalization: West likes freedom and individualism, whereas East values harmony and community.

Probably similar to the debate over marijuana in the West.

Aug 8, 2021
Visit site
Thanks for the reasonable explanation
I don't see what's "excellent" about it, just bare reporting of events many of us know already. A thoughtful comparative opinion piece or analysis, that's something I'd like to see if one ever appears from any outlet.

With the amount of spam and useless comments we get here for those games, I can certainly see their detractors' point ;)

Depends what country you're in, and especially whether East or West.

Broad generalization: West likes freedom and individualism, whereas East values harmony and community.

Probably similar to the debate over marijuana in the West.
Thanks for the reasonable explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS