Jan 17, 2020
Visit site
This year's main tournament games for the Las Vegas tournament have been announced, and 4 out of the 9 games have PC ports: SFV, SC6, T7, and DBFZ. MK11 was snubbed, and we have Marvel VS Capcom 2 in the lineup as an invitational + a qualifier for the rest of us. As a SNK fan, it pains me to say that Samurai Shodown is not on PC but they say it's coming soon. So who knows? I was shocked when SNK Heroines got a stealth launch on Steam.

Attachments

• evo2020lineup.jpg
    evo2020lineup.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Mknott

Mknott

Staff member
Nov 25, 2019
Visit site
I can't believe how much I look forward to Tekken these days. They've really grown a global scene and it's way more exciting for it.

I've lost track of what's happening with Samurai Shodown on PC. Wasn't it supposed to be Christmas time? I bounced off hard after the confusion over it being a Stadia exclusive.

Jan 14, 2020
Visit site
Pretty interesting to see no NRS game. I know they usually only get a year or two at EVO, but ditching it for MVC2 leads me to believe there is going to be a new Marvel announcement.

There have been rumors for awhile, and this is just priming the pump IMO. Hopefully it is better than MVCI was.

TRENDING THREADS