Eve Online - Come and join us

Many moons ago PC Gamer Magazine started up it's own in game groups (Guilds etc) in all of the major MMOs. The noteworthy exploits filled a small section of the Magazine called 'Play with PC Gamer'.

The Official Eve Online Corporation (PCG Enterprises) has many years of it's own history, but sadly in recent years it's all ground to a halt as life got in the way for the various CEOs that came and went. I'm going to pick up the batten. Again.

I was the CEO of the PC Gamer Corp back in 2013. Life got in the way for me and I gave it up a few years later - something which to be honest I've regetted ever since. Despite the hours you need to put in as a CEO to keep bringing content to your members, we had the best community I've ever had the priviledge to lead.

So I'm starting it up again, Eve Online is an incredible place to be a part of, to foster a community and write your own stories. If you want to be a part of that, join the in game channel "PC Gamer Public", or look up the Corp 'PCG Enterprises'.

o7. Core

@Alm I had a game-breaking bug when I tried it the first time with the tutorials. Can't really remember what it was again, but that and the complexity scared me away. From what I have seen, it seems like a really good game for making huge space crews.

I think I had a similar bug when I tried the first time. It wouldn't let me complete a tutorial mission and the only option I had was to skip the whole tutorial.
I might give it another crack this weekend though, see if I can enjoy it.

To be honest the game is pretty boring as a solo game, but really comes alive when played as intended, in a social group.

There's no other game like it - with such strong sandbox elements, complex rules that reward long term invested learning and brutally unforgiving PvP that requires actual skill. What you earn, really feels like you earned it. And what you lost, can often feel quite painful :)

TRENDING THREADS