Solved Error when attempting to launch game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2024
Visit site
To start with my pc has an RTX 2070 Super. 32gb ram and im running an AMD Ryzen 5 3600X processor.

I keep encountering an error when trying to launch a specific game. After a lot of research the past few days. I found that nobody else has been experiencing this issue with this game which leads me to believe its a problem with my PC instead of the game. When i go to launch the game (XDefiant) the anti cheat launcher runs just (far as i know) and then once it finishes launching the anti cheat it sits and loads with no more popups to show that the game is running. After about a minute or so i get a popup that's a small white box that says "Error" and the only options are to close the box or press "Ok" which just closes the box and the game doesn't launch. I've had people tell me to launch the game as administrator however there is no option when i right click the shortcut. I have reinstalled the game itself as well as Ubisoft connect as a whole and still nothing not even progress. I've been working on this the past few days and have asked others in the community for the game and nobody knows what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS