Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 15 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
The first post I read had the same idea.

Ship me a Death Stranding case decked out and loaded with games. The apocalypse might give me some time to finally finish the game.

Jul 6, 2021
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

I want to get a mate before I die and I want to try the most advanced gaming PC available for now.

Jul 7, 2021
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?
-Just like in the game I would make someone go through hell and back to bring me some pizza! 🍕

May 27, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

18 inch BBQ base pizza. I'm self-aware enough to know I ain't surviving, so I'm at least going to go down with a belly full of za

Jul 7, 2021
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

A helicopter. For no reason really.

Jul 7, 2021
Visit site

Oh, and before I forget! The crowbar... I think I may have dropped it back in Black Mesa though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS