Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
A portable communications device that allows me to find, and stay in touch with, my friends. If I found myself in that world, I'd immediately start searching for them, and I wouldn't stop until I found them, or confirmed their deaths.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 1, 2020
Visit site
Key to the Umbrella Corp.-like underground bunker with almost infinite source of food (mini cultivation and production systems), ammo and gaming stuff.

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
I would like to delivere words of gratidude to Hideo Kojima for his dedication and messages in all of his games. Since the day, I took a gamepad joystick in my hand -I had evolved in something much more greater. I evolved in Homo Ludens! Thank you Mr. Kojima, thank you for everything you made for me personaly. If I would wanted to get something to me - I should deliver something first, huh? Law of equal exchange.

Oh, yes - so in return I would like to be delivered one Metal Gear Solid game tape cassete (personally signed by Hideo Kojima) for my Sony MSX HB-501P computer, which I still have, and which still working, and I sure is still would look NEAT in universe of Death Stranding.

Alternatively I also could request Old 8-bit Dandy (Clone of Nintendo in post soviet era) with MetalGear: Snakes Revenge. On my 5-th birthday, my uncle gave it to me as pressent, with cartridge with one game - Metal Gear: Snakes Revenge
30 Years past, I learned to speak english lingua franca, became grown man myself, big fan of MGS series, I love Death Stranding a lot (and the message it gave us) and only few years ago I reallised that there were no way that I were supposed to complete even few first levelsof Snakes Revenge as a kid, who even doesn't knew english back in 1995 I doubt my uncle new, what kind of present he gave back than - but yeah, life is hard & harsh as hardcore game which language you are not understanding. But you gotta keep trying to read, to learn, to play that game as much as you can - no matter what, you gotta keep playing!

P.S. I would love to buy this PC case instead, I actually have not so much interest in giveaways, but if Mr.Kojima would read this post - than I allready won my biggest give away of his attention for a fan from a forgotten land of DDR :)

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

Brown bubbly. Or nuka-cola quantum. Whatever is still around, my throat is probably parched and in dire need of a drink.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

A survival guide for Death Stranding obviously

May 27, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

10 (empty) cargo so I can see the courier struggling with the stack.

Jun 25, 2021
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

A high spec PC in this case along with all the long RPGs I don't have time to play, might as well make use of the apocalypse to get them done!

Nov 13, 2020
Visit site
Obviously the first thing you want in a post apocalyptic world would be something to do with your time, so a GPU to play games, surely with the apocalypse going on I'd be able to find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS