Giveaway Enter to Win This Seriously Rare PC Case!

Page 5 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 10, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

The customized Death stranding PC 😉😉😉😉

May 1, 2020
Visit site
What would I want delivered?

I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is!

Jan 30, 2020
Visit site
"You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?"

A combination BB and Odradek package would be REALLY nice, since surviving in that whole mess would be next to impossible without it. Outside a settlement especially. (If you were to ask for my second choice, spectacularly effective rain gear. Timefalls are also no joke.)

May 25, 2020
Visit site
You find out you're stuck in the post-apocalyptic world of Death Stranding. What's the first thing you want delivered to you?

A pizza. Naturally i'll need a lot of calories to survive without internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS