Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 49 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys,

I would just like to see a ship with a clean and elegant style. That all the spaces are clean, with impeccable UX. I believe that in simplicity there is beauty, and it would also go well with the aesthetics of Alienware. What could be better than traveling at the speed of light, having specialized and powerful weapons with the unique style of an Alienware based ship. (I'll leave you with that idea for the future, Make a Spaceship Company) Thank you

Best,
Eddy

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
It's gotta be the Temporal Nano Recompensator. The best offense is a good defense, plus I love that it can function as a "Oh Shoot" button if necessary and specced appropriately.

May 29, 2020
Visit site
I'm certainly hoping to see a large ship customizing system for components and appearance. I've recently been playing a strategy game called Endless Space, and the amount of granular control it gives you over even the smallest things on the ship (hull composition, weapons design, shield design, damn near everything) is something that adds a huge layer of depth to the game. Of course, it's not even remotely the same as Everspace when it comes to gameplay, but that's what I'm basing my frame of reference on.

Good luck to everyone, and I'll be getting Everspace 2 when it comes out in December for sure!

Sep 28, 2020
Visit site
Well, I'm kind of a bore probably, but I like sneaking around in a dangerous world. A cloaking device would be the device I hope makes it into Everspace 2, and it would be my goal to get one as soon as possible :)

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Honestly a ship that with enough maneuverability to almost completly avoid getting hit at all will be wonderful. Teleport and the Time Slow were my favorite modules and kinda explains why I never really liked playing with the gunship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS