Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 16 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2020
Visit site
The Annihilator Virus ship device for sure looks like some I want to get my hands on right away. The ability to infect a ship that then spreads the virus and deals damage sounds amazing.

Last edited:

eg9

Sep 4, 2020
Visit site
I think my favorite will be the Annihilator Virus. Super powerful on its own, but I especially like that you can strategically time it with your EMP Generator for more damage.

Sep 4, 2020
Visit site
I really hope the old interceptor idea can find its way into the new game, all the new additions and changes seem to really top off it's predecessor. Hoping to see more depth in the worlds too, in terms of ways to play. Some of the latest changes in Everspace 1 really showed promise in that. Good work!

Sep 4, 2020
Visit site
I'm a simple man, I just want to shoot lightning like I'm Darth Sidious. I'll take the Static Discharger, or whatever takes its place in Everspace 2.

Sep 5, 2020
Visit site
Well, my favorite ships,are
1. Scout
2. Interceptor
3. Gunship
But Gunship is kind of not for me :/
But actually for me in the game all the ships are best in their own different and unique way but I like to play with those 3 ships quite enough and fun for me

Jan 29, 2020
Visit site
I look forward to using the...umm...Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator in EVERSPACE 2. Oh, it's not in there, you say? Well, you know what, maybe it should be in there. How about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS