Enter to win this Alienware EVERSPACE 2 Prize Pack from PC Gamer and ROCKFISH Games!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
ngl this is my first time ever hearing about everspace but after looking it up it looks amazing and im excited to try out all of the different things but the repulsor definitely stands out as it sounds fun to just bop other ships into objects

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
Loved Everspace, fun but challenging combat. Looking forwards to playing the new one! I'm liking the sound of the Corrosion Injector - does ongoing damage to an enemy, allowing you to switch target in a frenetic fight and hopefully switch back to a now debilitated enemy once you've dealt with the other threat. Short cooldown time too!

Aug 25, 2020
Visit site
The colonial night cruiser is my absolute dream ship! I'd want to live out my Everspace 2 life as a smuggler, in homage to a certain sci-fi show that was cancelled after one season.

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
The temporal nano recompensator looks awesome as the ability to significantly heal yourself keeps you longer in the fight, and can quickly and significantly turn the tide against enemies.

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
I think ill very much enjoy magnetic impulsor as it sounds the most fun with pushing ships around into other objects, and whats also cool about it is that it can be used both defensively and offensively :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS