Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 13 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
I'd be fine because I would be playing on my laptop and wouldn't even notice it was happening...at least that's what the rest of the family always say 'There could be an apocalypse and you wouldn't even notice!'
Perhaps if I heard advanced warning that it was due to happen I'd wrap my head in aluminium foil just to be on the safe side.
Oh and of course I would have already adapted my laptop to solar power so I could carry on playing after all the fuss died down.

May 3, 2020
Visit site
Sorry to be boring if an apocalypse occured my survival strategy would be be to form a commune. Strength in numbers! I would form a solid core with my friends and relatives that could fully trust one another and then I would reach out to other survivors to form larger connections.

Our greatest asset as humans is each other! We all have different skills and abilities, and the more people we bring together the stronger we get. I would also siphon petrol from all the abandoned cars and get a petrol generator from a builders yard to power all of my gaming needs. My uncle is great at metalwork and other crafts so I'm sure between us we could make some homebrew firearms. Hopefully we wouldn't blow our own hands off!

May 28, 2020
Visit site
To be quite frank and really honest, my big chance for survival would be to join up with others and be the NPC in the background fixing menial stuff. Here are my three lines:

"Work, work!"
"These boxes aren't going to stack themselves."
"*groan* Another day, another chance to break my back."

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd stock up on cliff bars and powdered energy drinks. Weapons of choice would likely be a light sword like a katana and a long range weapon like a crossbow. Definitely need a firearm for those sticky situations.

Sep 3, 2020
Visit site
I would probably gather as much food as I can, then hunker down in my apartment with my boyfriend. We live on the 11th floor (top floor), so if I smashed up the staircase then no zombies etc could get to us and we would be safe until things died down.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd try to gain people's confidence as much as possible, trying a make a new group where everyone can help each other. I know entertaining apocalypses tend to show that this does not work but I don't think it would be a real case and I'd try it anyway.
(also I'd like to have cook in this group so I can continue eating all the things I like since I can't cook at all)

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
I would survive the apocalypse by making sure we have plenty of food and water. If we were in a video game apocalypse, I would likely be the healer of the group. :tongueclosed:

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
I think I would try and run to a remote area, either the desert or the frozen north and start a farm so I'll be separated and have food to last.

Oct 25, 2020
Visit site
Well as living in New Zealand, I already feel I got a head start on surviving an apocalypse compared to most of the world. I would gather a group of mates and move to a more remote part of NZ. Keep myself and my mates secure, making sure we grow own food, form a community and with our skills and kiwi resourcefulness i'm sure we would survive and build a great community hidden away from the rest of the world.

Oct 25, 2020
Visit site
I would survive by staying in my town. I live in a somewhat small town full of armed rednecks. There's, not a huge population and the biggest city isn't very big in my area. I feel like we could live off the farms in the area and have plenty of protection. We are all close and it'd be like a nice little apocalyptic family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS