Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 12 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 4, 2020
Visit site
So scavenging to survive, the slightest infection likely to kill you. Let's be serious any apocalypse is in all likelihood our fault. Should we survive it, or perhaps at this point we have probably ballsed up enough.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I'd get a strong semi-automatic for mid and long range. And since i am trained in martial art of Kendo, I would easily cut through any beings that would manage to get close distance. I'd manage for other things, I have a high survival skill on a regular basis. xD

Aug 5, 2020
Visit site
It would be hard to know what could happen, but i would:
  • Be as far away from strangers
  • Grow own food
  • Have a secluded place, like a bunker
  • Tons of weapons, why not lol

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
How I would survive is first find weapons, food, and other essentials as well as find a solid place to live in especially a moving vehicle. Afterwards I travel with people I trust so we keep watch on each other backs.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
This would be tricky, but I will start scavenging some food, waters at any nearby stores and just stay in my house as long as I can and if hell let loose in my area, I would find an apartment since it's a much taller place most of the time.

I live in a city and I don't think it's the right place to be to survive, so first I would gather mainly food in order to travel and find a place near a river or the sea with some people and crops, hoping for the best.

May 27, 2020
Visit site
As a Mage and Time Traveller myself, I would stop the apocalypse, whatever it is...
And If I don't make it, I would try to at least save some people.

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
zLT5yG1.jpg

PC Gamer is very excited to host Iceflake, creators of Surviving The Aftermath this week and you can join the AMA here to ask the Iceflake team any burning questions you might have! We also have a deep dive into how a passionate community has driven that development and what the future holds here.

To celebrate Surviving The Aftermath landing on Steam on Thursday 22nd October, Iceflake have provided us with a bevy of prizes just waiting to be claimed by an industrious survivor.

We have 100 Surviving The Aftermath Steam Keys to give away alongside a supply cache full of Razer peripherals. After all, if you’re going to be gaming during the end of the world, you may as well do it in style.

Giveaway -

1 Grand Prize Package

• Razer Black Shark Headset
  • Razer Death Adder Mouse
  • Razer Black Widow Keyboard
  • Goliathus Chroma Mouse Mat
  • 1 Steam Surviving the Aftermath key.

100 Surviving The Aftermath Steam Keys

How to Enter

• Sign in to the PC Gamer forums or create a forum account.
  • Comment in this thread (without quoting the original post) and tell us HOW WOULD YOU SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE? Be as creative or realistic as you’d like!
  • Sign your username in our giveaway widget linked here to confirm your entry. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP.
  • You can only enter once and only comments on this thread qualify. The giveaway runs until 11:59 PM ET on October 31st, 2020. After the deadline to enter, we’ll randomly select the winner and announce in the entry widget.

If you’re the winner, we'll reach out to you via email for your shipping information. If you don't reply to our message with your shipping address within 5 business days, we'll move on to the next winner, so keep an eye on your inbox!

What are you waiting for? Get your entries in now!

Jan 23, 2020
Visit site
Depends on the type of apocalypse but the general idea would be to isolate on an island until the worst of it has died down then return to the mainland to get supplies, go back to the island and just repeat that as long as possible

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
The apocalypses has begun. I immediately begin building my army of wild riders. We ride through the desert in our customized cars and trucks. A requirement of every member is to be able to play an electric guitar or drums that will be played atop the vehicles as we ride through the desert controlling all the resources we come across... Wait, I think this has already been done before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts