Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 11 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2020
Visit site
if it's zombie apocalypse i will just close myself in a wallmart store, watch all the series of "the walking dead" by the time I finish it, most likely all zombies would've died from starving

Sep 6, 2020
Visit site
I live in a small farming community so my best chance of surviving an apocalypse would be to guard the cattle sheep and the crops from any zombies or mutations of other animals or people depending on what kind of apocalypse it is. This would give us a stable food supply and we can use water from spring to drink. If we work together then we have a much much higher chance of survival compared to if we all go solo so the the people have to be able to work together with each other to supply for each other and we need to know that no one is infected. After one infection we would need to kill and burn then Berry their body in a deep grave to help stop the spread of the pathogen or virus that caused the apocalypse.

If this apocalypse was a nuclear apocalypse then I would be a lot more screwed because I live just outside a military target but not close enough to be killed in the enitial strike of the bomb, no I would be left with severe burns, miles and miles of nuclear waste causing cancer and the food and water would be undrinkable so I would slowly die in agony with no chance of being saved because it would be to dangerous for any rescue teams to save me and others at this radius and they would focus on saving people from further out of the nuclear zone with a higher chance of survival and even that amount of people would overrun the health care industry.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
Like, one of my favorite songs is Simple Man from Lynyrd Skynyrd... It will be simple. Main base is basement. First to secure food for my furry friends (German Shepherd and two home cats. And for further, a lot of Russian drink kvass, chips, and planty junk food. Probably I would be dead before apocalypse, cus of to much junk food. Then I would play everythig I always wante, aaaaah.

Moo

May 23, 2020
Visit site
I’m off to the local museum to steal the old horse drawn plough and other antique farming implements. Next I’m off to the local microbrewery, grab as many bags of grain as possible plus the grain mill if its handy. Now is the time to hide out as long as possible, now I emerge with some assets, namely the plough. Although society has fallen, we are still a social species, I’d hope I could combine my assets with the other survivors to form a farming collective.

May 28, 2020
Visit site
First I would get away from any exisiting population centres and find a secluded rural area. Some sturdy housing, secure fencing plus food and water production. It will be vital to build a strong community as it is going to be the guiding light that allows us to rebuild once the end comes.

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
priority is finding some guns for self Defence and find possible places where there will be food , like Bunkers for ex and eventualy try to find a solution for humanity if possible :p

May 7, 2020
Visit site
If I've learned anything from years of zombie shows and movies he who finds a tank or armored car will survive very long in the apocalypse alternatively if you find a monster truck that will also work just fine ;)

Sep 25, 2020
Visit site
Short term I'd team up with my doomsday prepper buddy; he's got everything! Long-term I'd use my medical training to prove indispensable to the group, thus lowering the likelihood of betrayal by the other humans we'd inevitably have to band together with to keep surviving.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
tbh I'd almost definitely be one of the first to die...
The plan is to get to the local hardware emporium & hold it against all challengers! Trade lumber & tools for whatever I need. But then also die from an unfortunate shelf-falling-off incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS