Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 4 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Surviving a zombie apocalypse is all about Strength, mental, and physical strength. With mental strength, you will have the heart to kill as many zombies as you can, and if one of your friends and family are infected, you're going to need to face the fact that you have to get rid of them for your own safety. Also in zombie apocalypses, you will always need a group to help you. Now it's time for physical strength, you need to train to know how to beat zombies. Train and train a lot because zombies can sometimes be tough to beat, especially in hordes. This would be my whole strategy to surviving in the zombie apocalypse, find food, have mental strength, physical strength, and be in a group of people that can help me fight off zombies!

Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
I'd probably get some resources from some nearby store and lock myself up in my house... tune the radio to see if there's something going on as well.

It would depend on the apocalypse scenario but my family has farmland away from major cities. So the plan would basically become the crotchety old farmer character, live off the land and chase off the raiders.

Feb 5, 2020
Visit site
I think i'd search for an isolated place with a source of drinking water. Then i'll grow food, use solar panels and think how to survive the aftermath.

May 5, 2020
Visit site
Going straight for the food market to get a crap ton of canned foods and protein/nutrition bars. Water too but those get heavy so I won't be able to carry too much of it. Then I'd find the lightest one handed weapon in the kitchen aisle (most likely a knife or a pan) and then find wrangler cuz it's the best roomiest car to travel in and see where it goes from there

Sep 9, 2020
Visit site
I live nearby a lake that has a small island in the middle. So I would try to reach that by 'borrowing' a rowing boat. But before that I would loot for food cans and ideally some plants that I could cultivate on the island. I don't expect it to be too violent at first. And hopefully, invader is not my neighbour.

Sep 10, 2020
Visit site
Zombie Apocalypse - Island life. Everyone knows that them zeke can't swim. Probably have a sniper nest. You know, just in case. Grow my own food. Have some solar panels, cuz, electricity.

Nuclear Apocalypse - Bunker, fallout style. Fingers crossed that the water purification chips don't go bad, or my dad doesn't leave...

Virus Apocalypse (non-zombie) - Again, basically island life. But with PPE. At least until the virus dies down.

Will definitely have my friends and family with me too. Wouldn't want to go through an apocalypse all alone now, do we?

Jan 15, 2020
Visit site
I'd gather a group of friends with various surviving skills and try to isolate in the wilderness until we establish some basic community functionality and have more info on the situation.

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
I would lock myself in my room and replay all the pokemon games I owned. Then I would probably look for other survivors and I would decide what to do from there.

Feb 6, 2020
Visit site
I would get out of town and into the countryside. There are many abandoned villages in our country. I would find a house next to a lake, away from major cities, and start farming. It would be great to get some solar panels.

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
I do believe to survive an apocalypse you need to make as many friends and connections as you can. Always have a plan for your every outcome. Solar is also very important.

And always have something to keep you occupied, like maybe some sort of videogames

Jul 28, 2020
Visit site
I read a lot of books as a kid like "My side of the Mountain" and "Hatchet," so I've always assumed I would escape into the mountains and survive on trial and error and grit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS