Enter To Win A Razer Prize Pack from Iceflake & Paradox!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2020
Visit site
Oh I'm fully ready and stocked up. I have a cellar under my house kitted out with all kinds of weaponry, food, survival gear, the lot. It's all behind a 10inch thick steel door with god-knows how many locks on it. I'm set for years!
(not really, I'd probably just sit in a corner crying and praying that nothing comes my way!)

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
Well my GF and i already raise rabbits, chicken, and honeybees. We would probably team up with our neighbors since we live in a good isolated area and have access to the woods and a freshwater stream. We would grow feed for the animals and hunt and fish for other sources of protein. We have plenty of bows, guns, and ammo. We would secure as much livestock as we can keep fed. A dairy cow or goat would be good. For food preservation we would build a solar food dryer and smoke what we could. We would build a root cellar for growing and for storing some supplies. Unfortunately we need to fortify and defend ourselves against others but thats what the neighbors can help with. We would have someone on watch 24/7. Aside from surviving we would need to set goals and motivate ourselves as pure survival can drive people crazy. Once we are well established i will use the stream generate electricity. If we find solar panels i will utilize them. Eventually, once we have established ourselves and we can generate enough food, we will expand our population with a foundation for generations to come.

May 1, 2020
Visit site
I would just stay at home since food, water, and medicine is already available and it's near the Sea in case food runs out and it's basically a bunker with 6inch concrete walls all I have to do is cover up the windows and get a weapon to defend myself from things and looters.

Reactions: jimtarget
May 4, 2020
Visit site
Realistically, I am a very paranoid person—always have been; but strangely, I haven't prepared for the end of the world. I don’t know. It reallys bothers me that I haven’t. I still live with my family, and I think I don’t want them to think I am super weird. One day I will show my true colors haha. 😎

As for how I would prepare, man, I would be scared as heck. I wouldn’t want to do anything hurriedly. I would sit down, think about how everyone would react, and do the opposite—do something new. I would try and get as much food and supplies as I can and head somewhere far where no one can find me.

Reactions: jimtarget
Sep 8, 2020
Visit site
First i got to find proper place with enough water source, Afterwards find an higher place to put a solar panel. Taking energy from sun and making some energy from it. Circuit back to home base (tree houses in forest with roads) Then taking some vital things (crops and medicine) with me.

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I'd live on my grandparents' farm in the British countryside. Good supply of food (assuming crops don't burn!), sustainable, plenty of fuel lying around to power generators, and most importantly a handful of guns. If it's a zombie apocalypse, it'd even be like Hershel's Farm from The Walking Dead (ew).

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I'd probably go to a chill island like Mauritius or something and learn how to farm. Then maybe put on a toga and start a philosophy academy with the last surviving humans but that can come later.

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
First of all, thanks for the giveaway!

Pack resources in a pickup/van: food, water, medicines, tools and weapons.

Find an isolate spot maybe on a hill, near to a water source.

Establish a camp.

Find other survivors.

Jan 13, 2020
Visit site
Finally take advantage of the solitude and start working on my embarrassingly large number of Steam, GOG, and Epic games that have been collecting the e-dust for all these years.

tru

Sep 7, 2020
Visit site
Board up entry points into my home and start heading to stores to hit critical items; food, drinks, medicine, seeds, equipment. Create a living space in the attic, start a garden in the land nearby, and add defensive measures to the house. Once initial wave of panic and whatever happens scout around for more supplies.
Depending on apocalypse scenario work with the neighbors to create a border around properties and set up a sanctuary.
Either way, start teaching the kids how to be both offensive and defensive to survive. Work with them on aim, protection, and traps...recreate some of Home Alone in the house for intruders.

Oct 20, 2020
Visit site
I would stay inside playing games on my pc while there was still power, after that, I guess I wouldn't last, not much of a runner lol.

Mar 31, 2020
Visit site
I will become a religious leader...... that will find the survivors and convince them they are the choosen ones and have to follow me if they want to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS