Giveaway Enter here to win a free Starter Pack or Master Pack for Spellbreak!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
I would love for a 3v3 Arena Battle mode to be added to the game. I love the combat and think it's the highlight of the game. The battle royale is really fun, but i think a 3v3 mode with comp settings would be even better.

Oh and Private matches!

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
I think the gameplay idea of combining different elemental spells is a great concept. Looking forward to see whether they add new elements in the future.

Feb 11, 2020
Visit site
I personally love the originality of the game. This genre is so saturated, so it's refreshing to see a game that dares to do it different. I was always a huge Harry Potter nerd, memorizing every spell in the books. Spellbreak has reignited that childlike glee in me, and I will definitely be spending huge chunks of my day in its magical world.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
The fast paced combat and how the development team is so engaged with the community.
They stream 3 times every week and play (with or) against the community, and hold a special giveaway themselves for a chance of winning the Exclusive rare "The Hollow" outfit.

erdelf

Community Contributor
Dec 9, 2019
Visit site
Spellbreak has a rather unique spin on this by now tired genre of BR and I thoroughly enjoy the different playstyles of the gauntlets, though wind seems to be generally somewhat underpowered so far.
I do hope they are fixing the sfx mastering as currently there is a lot of clipping with too loud sounds, especially for the fire magic.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to see more feedback when it comes to disrupting someone (audio and visual queues) and even when pinging a certain item for your team. Something along the lines of a chat line popping up that says "Rare Invisibility Rune here!". Otherwise, having a ton of fun with this game!

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
Definitely want to see a more competitive side to Spellbreak. I believe this game would have an awesome viewing experience in an arena style mode. Battle Royale as competitive is not the most enjoyable to watch a lot of the time imo.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
I have been a longtime player since the CB1 and haven't been able to afford a master pack; sadly. My favorite aspect is the fast-paced gameplay in culmination with the non-linear movement style! It's great the have a BR that doesnt utilize guns, as refreshing change of pace.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
My favorite aspect of the game so far is the unique twist on the BR format. Not only is it a projectile based shooter but all of the mechanics and spell combat keeps all the battles that you encounter fresh and exciting. With that being said I feel like a good addition to the game would be the introduction of private matches, not needing to be exclusively the BR format but going in with a group of friends and duking it out in short matches.

Sep 16, 2020
Visit site
What I'd like to see added? More gauntlets! There are all sorts of elements and magics you can throw in this game and have it be great fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS