PCG Article Elden Ring DLC Announced!

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Guys, guys :D. I should have been more clear. I was talking to Zloth because I'm pretty sure he likes to pick up AAA games as a cheap bundle later on. I was just trying to point out that maybe Elden Ring wouldnt be quite that cheap so soon as other devs games might. I bet the size of the tail on their games is massive compared to just about anything else and they dont have as much motivation to sell the base game for cheap as quickly as possible as there arent any microtransactions.

Personally buying it day one as long as its not totally broken at launch, hours per dollar isnt much of a factor for me.

Having said that, we know its the size of Limgrave, but we dont know if that includes the Weeping Peninsula, it can also be denser I'm not sure we can judge the amount of hours in it by just the size of the map.

"We wanted to go more in-depth and bring a denser and richer level design, which brings these types of layout together a little more seamlessly,"

Miyazaki quote from that article. Cant wait.

Last edited:

McStabStab

Community Contributor
I started a new playthrough this weekend (my second). All this talk regarding SotE got me eager to go back to the lands between.

My last build was pure strength / endurance. This one I’m going for dexterity / intelligence. It’s exciting to be walking into Limgrave feeling way more certain about my path forward.

TRENDING THREADS