Do you ever play on Easy?

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 24, 2022
Visit site
I'd say for me it just depends on the game.

When a new Call of Duty comes out my first task is to beat the campaign on veteran. I've beat all of them that I've started on veteran with the exception of World at War because my game saved just before I got blown up so when it restarts, I just get blown up again. I've tried, more times than I can count (or care to admit), to get away from that explosion but it's just impossible. So, out of frustration and the fact that I didn't want to restart the entire level, I just quit (sad, I know).

When I play Farming Sim, on the other hand, I almost always have it set to easy. I just want to make bank and build the biggest farm I can in the shortest amount of time. I haven't played in several days now, though, because right now I play on Xbox One and I'm about to build a new PC. Since I can't transfer my farm from one to the other, I've decided to stop playing on Xbox and just wait until my PC is complete to start again.

I do make the game easier sometimes in other ways
I'm the opposite—play on Easy and make it harder, typically be avoiding driving, machine guns, rocket launchers, and explosives.

my game saved just before I got blown up
Welcome to the forum :)

So CoD is one of those games with the pathetically stupid only one save, and you don't even get to select when it saves, yeah? Has anyone told them multiple player-selected saves have been common since at least the 90s?

I'm about to build a new PC
Hey, best of luck! Tell us about it in the Build forum.

Reactions: Pifanjr
I'm the opposite—play on Easy and make it harder, typically be avoiding driving, machine guns, rocket launchers, and explosives.

That's kind of how I play Warhammer 2. I play on normal, but I make it harder for myself by not exploiting the AI's weaknesses, having a mix of different units in each army instead of a stack of just the strongest units and by limiting save-scumming, at least in the mid/late game.

TRENDING THREADS