Diablo 4 Expansion and Content Questions

Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi guys. I am thinking about purchasing the Diablo IV Expansion Ultimate Edition through the Battlenet App, but have a few questions before proceeding. I have not finished the main Diablo IV Story/Campaign yet, still early in game I think. Do I need to finish that before I can access the Expansion and it’s content that is included with Ultimate Edition? Also, is there anything in the Ultimate Edition that can help me with the main Diablo IV Story/Campaign progression? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

Reactions: DXCHASE
No you dont. You can play the expansion without having the main story completed and no there is nothing thatll help you beat the campaign in the bundle, just cosmetics and in-store currency.

wk95ly5.jpg

Reactions: Brian Boru
Jul 15, 2020
Visit site
No you dont. You can play the expansion without having the main story completed and no there is nothing thatll help you beat the campaign in the bundle, just cosmetics and in-store currency.

wk95ly5.jpg
Which version is worth getting if the other bundles just have in-game currency and cosmetics? Should I just go with Standard Version?

Which version is worth getting if the other bundles just have in-game currency and cosmetics? Should I just go with Standard Version?

Which one worth getting is entirely up to you. It depends on if you want the cosmetics or not really. The more you pay the more goodies you get. You get in-game currency to buy other sets (you get 3000, "most" full sets are 2800) when you buy the ultimate edition. So if you were gonna buy a version with the most cosmetics itd be that version.

Personally i bought the ultimate, i like the cosmetics and im saving my currency for when the exp. drops to see what new sets theyll add then. You dont have to do that, you get all the cosmetics right away when you buy it. But thats all it offers really when you pay more, just more cosmetics.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts