Creator & Game Director AMA

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Jan 19, 2020
Visit site
I usually prefer open endings, if I find a game I like I want to play it forever. And I very rarely finish games. Last game i finished I think was Mutant Year Zero, excellent game. But to be honest I dont think I have even finished xcom2 which I spent sooo many hours in.
Adding to the original question, How do you envision the possibilities for open endings in a strongly narrative driven game? In other words, what are some ideas for open ending in a narrative game and how can you see this applying to Dreadlands?

blackfox_peter

Registered Developer
Mar 3, 2020
Visit site
Adding to the original question, How do you envision the possibilities for open endings in a strongly narrative driven game? In other words, what are some ideas for open ending in a narrative game and how can you see this applying to Dreadlands?
for dreadlands we have a campaign for each faction and once you finish up that campaign the main campaign starts. But after you finish the main campain the game isnt over, instead we want Dreadlands to feel like a living world, so you can do other things after the campaign is finished such as helping out different settlement. And we plan to keep adding new settlements and new zones with more stories to it.

Reactions: randyl

TRENDING THREADS