Aorus b450 elite
AMD ryzen 5 3600
Sapphire Radeon 5500xt 8gb pulse
Tforce 16 gb ddr4 3000mhz ram
Kolink 700W 80 Plus Bronze Rated Power Supply
Team Group 250GB SATA Solid State Drive
Seagate 1TB SATA Hard Drive
NZXT Krakken X73 AIO

On the first day the pc start up fine and nothing happens, it even run games smoothly. Then i shut down my pc to manage some of my cables
in my setup. After that i tried to boot up my pc and its stuck with all fans and the AIO Turns on and spinning but its stuck in the red cpu led.
I thought it was the cable because i am sure everything inside is tightly secured and connected in the right slot ( i doubled checked). I tried moving the cable a few times and
the pc boot up fine. i contact the seller of the psu and they replace the psu cable because they thought it was faulty. After the psu cable is replaced i still got the same problem and sometimes the rgb strip in my system turns on and the red led now stuck in the vga. After a few days i realised that the cable is not faulty, i just need to turn the power socket on and off a few times and the pc will boot up normally as usual with some occasion red light cpu or vga. I read a thread in this forum which shows that i need to tune down my ram speed from 3000 mhz to 2400 in the bios ( i used xmp) and it boots normally for a few times before it comes back to the red light cpu bootloop. Can you guys help me with this problem ? Im kindda stuck in this for a few days already and i basically tried everything that i can search in the internet ( turning off xmp, changing cmos battery)
Any help will be helpful

Thanks beforehand

Inspireless Llama

Community Contributor
- Have you checked if your BIOS is on the most up to date version? (Don't count any Beta version).
- Have you checked your RAM actually is in the proper slot? Usually they should be a color and it should be slot 1-3 or 2-4.
- Are your videodrivers up to date? Are all of your drivers up to date?
- Is it a new SSD & HDD or did you move them from your old PC?
- If they came from your old PC, did you have an Nvidea card previously?
- If you had Nvidea previously, did you properly uninstall the nvidea drivers using DDU?

It was me who said I had to turn down my RAM frequency, but that didn't have to do with my PC not booting, my PC crashed because my mobo didn't like my RAM speeds. That also was because Corsair's official documentation said what the max "safe" speed was for my RAM. I use 4 sticks of RAM as well.

I think VGA is your videocard. Have you tried another (old) videocard? Have you also checked your videocard is placed properly and those cables are connected well too? It can be possible that your PC actually is working but that it doesn't seem like it because your GPU "isn't working".

I'm not sure how the debug leds work, I couldn't find your mobo manual quickly and my mobo actually doesn't have them, but could there be a possibility your CPU led is on because your GPU isn't working properly and your CPU doesn't have integraded graphics?

Reactions: The Zapper
Jul 5, 2020
Visit site
- Have you checked if your BIOS is on the most up to date version? (Don't count any Beta version).
- Have you checked your RAM actually is in the proper slot? Usually they should be a color and it should be slot 1-3 or 2-4.
- Are your videodrivers up to date? Are all of your drivers up to date?
- Is it a new SSD & HDD or did you move them from your old PC?
- If they came from your old PC, did you have an Nvidea card previously?
- If you had Nvidea previously, did you properly uninstall the nvidea drivers using DDU?

It was me who said I had to turn down my RAM frequency, but that didn't have to do with my PC not booting, my PC crashed because my mobo didn't like my RAM speeds. That also was because Corsair's official documentation said what the max "safe" speed was for my RAM. I use 4 sticks of RAM as well.

I think VGA is your videocard. Have you tried another (old) videocard? Have you also checked your videocard is placed properly and those cables are connected well too? It can be possible that your PC actually is working but that it doesn't seem like it because your GPU "isn't working".

I'm not sure how the debug leds work, I couldn't find your mobo manual quickly and my mobo actually doesn't have them, but could there be a possibility your CPU led is on because your GPU isn't working properly and your CPU doesn't have integraded graphics?
Yeah actually I realised that today,
After i clocked down the xmp the bootloop still occrus . But after a couple of on off switch on the plug in boots back up. I wouldnt say the problem is the gpu because gpu works fine. Its detected on amd software and all games run perfectly fine. Its just the bootloop that stuck in the cpu on some occasions

TRENDING THREADS