Could someone give me their opinion on this pc

Jan 15, 2021
Visit site
Case
THERMALTAKE V200 2.0 TEMPERED GLASS RGB EDITION GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 5 3500X Six Core CPU (3.6GHz-4.1GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® PRIME B450-PLUS (DDR4, USB 3.1, 6Gb/s) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card
6GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1660 Ti - HDMI, DP - GeForce GTX VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive
1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive
512GB PCS PCIe M.2 SSD (2000 MB/R, 1100 MB/W)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 450W CV SERIES™ CV-450 POWER SUPPLY
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
PCS FrostFlow 150 Series High Performance CPU Cooler
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
Wireless Network Card
WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft 365® (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
BullGuard™ Internet Security - Free 90 Day License inc. Gamer Mode
Browser
Microsoft® Edge (Windows 10 Only)
Warranty
3 Year Standard Warranty (1 Month Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour)
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 25 to 27 working days

In that case it's O.K I guess for the money. The RAM is on the slow side and the power supply a little too budget for my liking but they will work O.K. GPU is around what you would expect for the cost of the system and the CPU is fine.

If you were able and willing to build one yourself you could get more performance and better overall quality of all components for the same money, as always :)

There may be others here who keep a better eye on, or who have more knowledge of that market to tell you whether there are better prebuilts available for the money.

Reactions: kyleh213
Jan 15, 2021
Visit site
In that case it's O.K I guess for the money. The RAM is on the slow side and the power supply a little too budget for my liking but they will work O.K. GPU is around what you would expect for the cost of the system and the CPU is fine.

If you were able and willing to build one yourself you could get more performance and better overall quality of all components for the same money, as always :)

There may be others here who keep a better eye on, or who have more knowledge of that market to tell you whether there are better prebuilts available for the money.

that’s very helpful thanks

For example, this has much better specs for the same money. I have bought parts from Scan but never a system so can't speak to their warranty quality of such systems. Their customer service was good a few years ago is all I can add.

Anyway its better for the same price as the system you listed, you may also find even better value elsewhere.

TRENDING THREADS