Question Your opinion about this gaming pc

Oct 13, 2023
Visit site
I made a post a week ago and got some helpful tips and ideas , in the last few days im doing a lot of research and being in contact with the local store that im going to buy my pc from .
I post here the build that i would like to have , please let me know what you think if there are crucial changes that you suggest because is super expensive and i don't want to regret anything after i buy it .
Thanks in advance 🌹

CPU: Intel Core i9-13900K Processor (36M Cache, up to 5.80 GHz) FC-LGA16A
CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE LCD XT 360 Display
Motherboard: GIGABYTE-Z790-AORUS MASTER
Memory: RGB VENGEANCE Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 DRAM 6000MHz C36 Memory Kit
Storage: Western Digital BLACK SN850 2TB SSD M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe
Video Card: Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce RTX4090 24GB GDDR6X - GAMING OC
Case: Corasir 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX PC Case Black
Case Fans: LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan 3 Fan Pack with Lighting Node PRO
Power Supply: Corasir RM1200X SHIFT ATX3.0 Full modular 80Plus Gold
Monitor: 32" Odyssey Neo G7 4K UHD 165Hz 1ms Quantum HDR2000 Curved Gaming Monitor
Keyboard: SteelSeries Apex Pro TKL
Mouse: Razer Deathadder V3
Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition 64bit

A few things :
1. CPU Cooler - i read some bad things about the noise of this pump , is it THAT bad?
2. Memory - i have the option to buy this for a bit cheaper: Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6000Mhz , is there a big difference in performance that justify to extra few dollars?
3. Case + fans - what do you think about this case? my plan is to remove the front fan that comes with the case and add the 3 LL120 RGB fans so in total i will have 3 front + 3 AIO cooling fans on top + the GPU fans + 1 fan at the back .
I assume it will be good enough for keeping the pc temp low? any suggestions about the fans location / what should intake/outtake etc?
4. Power Supply - Im not sure about this one , is it good? i have this option as well - Cooler Master MWE GOLD 1250W V2 80Plus GOLD ATX 3.0 PCIE5.0 READY
5. Monitor - still not sure if they can order this model , anyone knows this model and can tell if its good and worth it? or give other alternative for a 28" / 32" 4k monitor that is not OLED

Any other ideas / recommendations about better parts etc will be highly appreciated

Last edited:
1) I would suggest looking at this AIO instead, I don't know about the pump noise on Corsair but this is a better cooler and might be cheaper. fans should be quieter too - https://www.arctic.de/en/Liquid-Freezer-II-360-A-RGB/ACFRE00101A
Memory: RGB VENGEANCE Corsair 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 DRAM 6000MHz C36 Memory Kit

2. Memory - i have the option to buy this for a bit cheaper: Corsair Vengeance RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6000Mhz , is there a big difference in performance that justify to extra few dollars?
2) What is the difference? they look the same to me? Wording might be a different order. Perhaps if you show links to each one?
3) that should be enough fans
4) PSU I would look at Seasonic before Cooler Master - https://seasonic.com/consumer/power-supplies
5) I would suggest asking about monitor on https://forums.tomshardware.com/forums/displays.10/ as more people there who are likely to have used it.

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Oct 13, 2023
Visit site
1) I would suggest looking at this AIO instead, I don't know about the pump noise on Corsair but this is a better cooler and might be cheaper. fans should be quieter too - https://www.arctic.de/en/Liquid-Freezer-II-360-A-RGB/ACFRE00101A

2) What is the difference? they look the same to me? Wording might be a different order. Perhaps if you show links to each one?
3) that should be enough fans
4) PSU I would look at Seasonic before Cooler Master - https://seasonic.com/consumer/power-supplies
5) I would suggest asking about monitor on https://forums.tomshardware.com/forums/displays.10/ as more people there who are likely to have used it.
Thank you ,
1. Unfortunately the store that i'm buying my pc from only have AIO of Asus and Corsair so i chose this one... i will ask if they can order this for me . is there a version with LCD screen as well?
2. As far as i can see there is difference in latency but i dont really know what that actually means and how it effect performance.

i don't think there is an RGB display for the Arctic ones. They more concerned with cooling than looks. Their pump header is totally different to most as it includes a fan to cool VRM.

Just use the Corsair one if you want a display. I have an Corsair RGB Platinum H100i 240mm AIO, I can't say I can actually hear the pump over my fans. I only suggested the Arctic as if I was buying a cooler now, its what I would get.

you didn't give us enough info on the 2nd ram to tell. C36 is latency of one of them, but you didn't tell us enough about the cheaper one.

Oct 13, 2023
Visit site
i don't think there is an RGB display for the Arctic ones. They more concerned with cooling than looks. Their pump header is totally different to most as it includes a fan to cool VRM.

Just use the Corsair one if you want a display. I have an Corsair RGB Platinum H100i 240mm AIO, I can't say I can actually hear the pump over my fans. I only suggested the Arctic as if I was buying a cooler now, its what I would get.

you didn't give us enough info on the 2nd ram to tell. C36 is latency of one of them, but you didn't tell us enough about the cheaper one.
Yes im sorry , it just doesn't say anything about the cheaper one....there is only the name without the C36 or other number

We know now. They are exactly the same, the only difference is the color :D

Yes, I am in both places.

• Haha
Thank you ,
1. Unfortunately the store that i'm buying my pc from only have AIO of Asus and Corsair so i chose this one... i will ask if they can order this for me . is there a version with LCD screen as well?
2. As far as i can see there is difference in latency but i dont really know what that actually means and how it effect performance.
Can you provide us a link to the site you're purchasing from.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts