Control RGB lights help

Apr 17, 2022
Visit site
I've just purchased a second hand gaming PC. When I first bought it the lights were blue, a few days later they turned purple and now they're green. I can't work out what makes them change, and I've tried a couple of programs to control them but had no success. Anyone know what I need to do?
I have this motherboard - https://www.ebay.com/itm/164507698796.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

A PC is comprised of more than just a motherboard. It's for this reason we ask that you include the specs to your entire build. Also, from the looks of things, that board doesn't have onboard RGB/ARGB control, meaning the fans on your build are static or need a remote to work.

Last edited:
Speccy doesn't state the make and model(as well as the age) of your PSU, neither the case, neither the fans used in the build. The platform confirms you don't have RGB control from your motherboard. Very likely a hub that the fans are connected to. You're going to have to take off the side panels and then locate the fans termination points.

Apr 17, 2022
Visit site
Power supply is CIT 500W ATV Pro and it’s around a year old. I have no information on the case or the fans as these have no visible branding on them.

That PSU is an expensive paper weight, best swap that out for something reliably built. You could take pictures of the case and fans and then parse it here otherwise we can't help you simply by flying blind.

No stickers on the back of each of the fans? No stickers on the rear of the case or the bottom of said case?

Looks like this might be your case;
and with that;
26189_7.jpg

That's the remote I'm speaking of

• Love
Reactions: Brian Boru
Apr 17, 2022
Visit site
Thanks! There’s a small sticker on the base of the case saying Rohs but other than that there’s nothing, no stickers on the fans either. I think it is that one you’ve linked though, I’ll have to message the previous owner and check if they have a remote.

TRENDING THREADS