Considerations about Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060ti and MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ventus?

Nov 23, 2023
Visit site
My first question is about the Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4060ti. I live in Brazil and I found this one for US$326,00 (BRL R$1600,00). This vallue is okay for me but I saw many ppl critizigin this piece so I dont know if will be worth it.

My second question is if I found an MSI GeForce RTX 4070 Ventus for a nice price should I buy instead of the Gigabyte 4060ti? Will my PC's specifications be compatible with that one?
  • Motherboard ASUS TUF Gaming B550M-Plus, AMD AM4, mATX, DDR4
  • AMD Ryzen 5 5500, 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Turbo), Cache 19MB, AM4, Sem Vídeo - 100-100000457BOX
  • 2x RAM XPG Spectrix D41, RGB, 8GB, 3200MHz
  • Font Corsair CV550, 550W, 80 Plus Bronze - CP-9020210-BR
Thanks for the attention and sorry my poor english :alien:

Which exact model of Gigabyte 4060Ti? Also what case do you have? The dimensions of the cards might be a problem.

Your PSU is not a very good one with an older style internal design, it should work with either card in your build but over time it wont be good for their longevity.

Best way to think of it is to imagine if you had a sports car and you kept filling the tank with cheap dirty fuel. It would run for a while, perhaps years, but all the parts are getting gummed up and in time something will get worn down and break.

Reactions: Brian Boru
imagine if you had a sports car and you kept filling the tank with cheap dirty fuel. It would run for a while, perhaps years, but all the parts are getting gummed up and in time something will get worn down and break

Yeah, give it clean super fuel so you can put the pedal to the metal and total it on a tree in the first week—sometimes it's good to be slowed :D

• Haha
Reactions: Kaamos_Llama
Maybe a bad example then, in this case it wont necessarily make anything go slower but it will cause wear and tear that you cant see.

Decent PSU's dont have to be uber expensive Platinum/Titanium models to provide good clean power, and efficiency isnt always a good measure of the quality of the PSU either. Nor is brand a guarantee of anything at all.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS