Comments on articles

Dec 8, 2021
Visit site
I went through signing up for the forum to say this: Bring back comments on articles. I'm to the point where if there aren't comments on an article, I close that article and decline interest to that site on Google. This push to deny free speech across the internet is out of hand. Maybe it's because I'm American, but I don't believe in censoring people, even if they're wrong. If you believe people need to be censored, then I can't support your site. I'm a long-time fan of this site, so I thought I'd try to post about it. That's all.

Dec 8, 2021
Visit site
I went back and found the comment section. Almost hidden below some ads below the article, and you have to click on it to see them. What happened to the day comments were just right under an article? Why hide them?

I see the ability to comment all the time on PCG articles bud, BUT i do gotta say that the "see comments" button is buried in the adds and stuff and can be easy to miss sometimes if viewing from your phone. But they ARE there, except for the ones that dont allow you to comment, but those are highly political/sensitive issued articles and is only like that every so often.

Reactions: Brian Boru

TRENDING THREADS