COD warzone crash to desktop

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I've strange issue since two week ,after copy COD warzone from hard disk to my pc and try more 30 times for running it but not working , every time it's crash to desktop , my troubleshooting :
1 update gpu driver
2 update windows
3 increase page file
4 disable antivirus & firewall
5 uninstall and install again
6 remove some file from game directory
7 remove battle caching file from document directory
8 rollback gpu driver
9 update all drivers , specific realtalk driver

Note : my spec Intel Exon E5-16603.30 GHz, Ram 32 1333 GHz and 1650 Super

Zloth

Community Contributor
Well, you uninstalled and re-installed. If it's breaking as it is messing with shaders, though, it could be saving all the shader information in a directory somewhere: possibly in the game directory, possibly in one of the many temp directory locations Windows has. Maybe uninstalling the game didn't remove those shaders? If you can find them and delete the directory, maybe that would fix it. (Or maybe that's what the "battle cache" is?)

Finding where the settings are and renaming that file might help, too. (If it doesn't, rename it back.)

Aug 5, 2021
Visit site
Well, you uninstalled and re-installed. If it's breaking as it is messing with shaders, though, it could be saving all the shader information in a directory somewhere: possibly in the game directory, possibly in one of the many temp directory locations Windows has. Maybe uninstalling the game didn't remove those shaders? If you can find them and delete the directory, maybe that would fix it. (Or maybe that's what the "battle cache" is?)

Finding where the settings are and renaming that file might help, too. (If it doesn't, rename it back.)
ok but the problem cannot open the game when connecting update it's crash to desktop

TRENDING THREADS