Christmas movie thread

Zloth

Community Contributor
Jan 13, 2020
@Zloth don't ask questions! they'll get you
Bring'm on! I've got an official Red Ryder carbon action 200 shot ranger model air rifle! I'll put their eyes out!

Wait, if I did that, would they still be susceptible to light because now they...AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
NO CARRIER

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2020
The extended Lord of the Rings trilogy. The trilogy used to play on tv around Christmas every year. I'm guessing it still does, but I haven't looked at a tv guide in years.

Reactions: Frindis
Aug 1, 2020
www.twitch.tv
My so far fav. movies to watch during holiday based on Viking's 'Yule' celebration & Winter Solstice are: Bad Santa & kinda it's sequel are ones that recommend. Then couple that are more family friendly: Trapped in Paradise & Xmas Chronicles :unsure: Hopefully people wont' do huge loads of consuming gen. goods during the holiday cause this Third Rock from the Star has enough harmful plastic waste. Good movies time to everyone & hope that many watch digital format rather than boxed.

Oct 16, 2020
I don't remember a Christmas movie for 2020 or 2019. I Googled now but I didn't know any of them existed in the first place...

Nov 4, 2020
I am a big kid at heart and simply love the " small soldiers " film , i think Christmas just gone is the first time nobody showed it . Maybe they could not fit it in because indiana jones , jurrasic park and most of the james bond films were repeated days apart on different channels.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts