Can't find the sign in option on windows 8,

May 18, 2020
Visit site
i forgot the password long before so that's why i always used my pin pass, but now there's no pin option. So what to do now ?
i can't log in to my pc now.

I take it there's no password hint you set on the PC to remind you of your password? And that the account is not linked to a Microsoft account?

In that case, reinstalling Windows 8 would likely be the only option that doesn't involve hacking your own computer.

May 18, 2020
Visit site
I take it there's no password hint you set on the PC to remind you of your password? And that the account is not linked to a Microsoft account?

In that case, reinstalling Windows 8 would likely be the only option that doesn't involve hacking your own computer.
thank you so much, i guess there's no other option. But if i reinstall, will it require any windows CD?

You can download Windows 8.1 direct from Microsoft:

You can use something like Rufus USB to put the ISO file on a USB stick and make it bootable. You can't just copy the ISO file to the USB stick, you have to use something like Rufus to make the USB stick bootable. But it's very easy to use.

Then boot from the USB stick, and follow the instructions on screen to install Windows.

Obviously reinstalling Windows will make you lose your data so be sure you want to do this.

You may need your licence key to activate Windows - or it's possible your licence key will be stored digitally on the motherboard and will activate automatically.

Reactions: Mknott and Frindis

TRENDING THREADS