Question Call of duty Vanguard is good or not? tell me what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2022
Visit site
Review on Call of Duty - the graphics are really good on the game and the multiplayer version of the game is also really good but there are some parts of the game where it lags and there are many hackers that are involved in the game and because of that it is really hard to get the game going.

I enjoy it, but it's not really an essential instalment to the franchise. I disagree about it looking good; its an improvement over Black Ops: Cold War, but doesn't look much better than 2019's Modern Warfare. I've not seen many hackers and I've got the ability to play the game full-time, so I'm either incredibly lucky or incredibly naive. I've not yet played the campaign, but I can see myself having an OK time with it, but nothing more.

And that's Vanguard in a nutshell: it's OK. If you absolutely need your CoD fix and you're bored to the back teeth with previous installment, it's fine. Adequate. Suitable. But it's neither great nor terrible.

its an improvement over Black Ops: Cold War,

How so to you? Just was wondering. The last one i played was Cold War and didnt seem all that interesting to go get the next Call of Duty that goes back even further back to WWII (Again) from the Cold War regardless of how good the story is or how great it looks in my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020
Visit site
The campaign in Vanguard is very polished and enjoyable. The online I don't like as much as Black Ops Cold War. Too many bathroom-sized maps and the guns are not as much fun or varied as CW. But of course, some of that is due to the era.

How so to you? Just was wondering. The last one i played was Cold War and didnt seem all that interesting to go get the next Call of Duty that goes back even further back to WWII (Again) from the Cold War regardless of how good the story is or how great it looks in my personal opinion.

Sorry for getting back to you so late. I meant the graphical fidelity and art style of Vanguard is better, not the campaign. I've yet to play the campaign, but from what I'm told it does things differently to the typical WW2 theatres of war. ^^

Reactions: Brian Boru
Good or not on what aspect? I mean, the FPS is smooth, as far as my experience with it. It also has a lot of good features. I specifically like that players can create their own profile with aesthetically-pleasing skins.

Their banning system is also excellent. When a player gets caught cheating, their account will automatically be banned permanently.

Jun 30, 2022
Visit site
A great addition is the ability to use a filter during matchmaking to tailor the intensity of the fight to your preferences, choosing between Tactical, Assault or Blitz pacing. Despite all that, I can say with confidence that I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Vanguard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS