Question bought a new computer, was it worth it?

Apr 20, 2023
Visit site
Hey, just wondering if there is anything bad with this build? I bought it off someone and was wondering if there is anything i SHOULD upgrade, or if anythings fine. Will i get good performance with this build?

:- Intel i7-8700k 3.70 GHz
- Montech Tower
- GeForce RTX 3060 ti
- 32GB RAM DDR4 3000MHZ
- ASUS Z370 Hovedkort
- 500GB SSD
- CM Hyper ARGB Black CPU-cooler
- 600W EVGA PSU

Just an FYI, you ask first and then go buy. Not the other way round. If this was a brand new build then yes you could do the latter but an used build would mean you having to jump through hoops before you get your money back.

EVGA is the brand of the PSU while 600W is the advertised wattage of the unit. Do you know the model of the unit as well as what it powered during it's time in that build(or it's service life)?

Reactions: Brian Boru
Apr 20, 2023
Visit site
Just an FYI, you ask first and then go buy. Not the other way round. If this was a brand new build then yes you could do the latter but an used build would mean you having to jump through hoops before you get your money back.

EVGA is the brand of the PSU while 600W is the advertised wattage of the unit. Do you know the model of the unit as well as what it powered during it's time in that build(or it's service life)?
Thanks for the reply,
I believe the PSU is new, i do not know the model yet.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts