Best CPU s with RTX 2060

Page 2 - Love gaming? Join the PC Gamer community to share that passion with gamers all around the world!
Luckily your existing RAM is a good speed for modern CPUs.

Depends on your budget, but a good bang for buck combination would be something like R5 3600 + B450 motherboard.

When you did the clean install you deleted all partitions on the drive, and when you reinstalled Windows you only installed the Epic client and Fortnite? No other software at all?

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Hey!
The clean install is done, everything seems same, problems stay :(. So how about new CPU, I'm pretty sure i have some pennys left for this so go ahead and suggest a CPU for my build!
Here are my specs
i5-6400
RTX 2060
Motherboard: H110M PRO VD-PLUS
RAM; 2133MHz(thats mobo limit, the ram itself is 3200Mhz
also thats what i wanted to ask, if i get a new CPU, should i go for a new MoBo also? for quicker RAM?

Depends on your budget, but a good bang for buck combination would be something like R5 3600 + B450 motherboard.

When you did the clean install you deleted all partitions on the drive, and when you reinstalled Windows you only installed the Epic client and Fortnite? No other software at all?
I installed chrome and from chrome i got the epic launcher and installed fortnut.
D; as before, the problem stayed, i disnt install anything other than chrome and epic+fort

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site

Yo!
And also, i wanted to say that my case is ITX/mATX (it was about 44cm x 35cm) so can R5 3600X and B450 fit inside it? Is the new MoBo+CPU combo much bigger than the old one? I need new case?

Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Motherboards mostly come in standard form factors - mini ITX, micro ATX, and ATX. So any micro ATX board should fit your case.

What is the budget and what country and currency are you shopping in?
He!
Budget is not a real problem but around 300€, would it be enough? My currency is € and i am in Europe, in Estonia, the little country in the north of Europe!
ty for help :D

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
Visit site
Motherboards mostly come in standard form factors - mini ITX, micro ATX, and ATX. So any micro ATX board should fit your case.

What is the budget and what country and currency are you shopping in?
Hey!
So can yi
ou suggest specific mobo by its full model name for Ryzen 5 3600 and ITX case? Ty for help :)

TRENDING THREADS