Best co-op game for a low-end configuration

Absolutely agree! I've never tried the co-op mode, though. Seems like that would make it too easy. Is it still a decent challenge like that?
Depends on who your co-op partner is and how long you expect it to take to work a puzzle. Playing the SP game by myself, puzzles would usually take me 2 to 3 minutes to work out. When I played the co-op game with Guido, I'd walk in the room and start examining the puzzle, and he'd already be flying through the air headed to the exit.

So if your partner is me, it probably wouldn't feel too easy. It it's Guido, you might feel like you are just playing follow the leader,.

It should be noted, however, that a lot of the co-op puzzles actually require two players, so you still do get to do stuff.

Depends on who your co-op partner is and how long you expect it to take to work a puzzle. Playing the SP game by myself, puzzles would usually take me 2 to 3 minutes to work out. When I played the co-op game with Guido, I'd walk in the room and start examining the puzzle, and he'd already be flying through the air headed to the exit.

So if your partner is me, it probably wouldn't feel too easy. It it's Guido, you might feel like you are just playing follow the leader,.

It should be noted, however, that a lot of the co-op puzzles actually require two players, so you still do get to do stuff.
Do they separate the orange and blue portal guns, so you each get one?

Reactions: Pifanjr
Left 4 Dead is good on low end machines.

Dead Island games ya might get lucky.

Deep Rock I was running on a A10 5800k.

Sven Coop is also coop. I use to play it a bit back in the day and loved it, don't know how many servers there are now.

Was also Synergy Mod I think it was to do Halflife 2 coop among other maps.

Diablo series, Torchlight 2, Titan Quest.

Borderlands should be ok depending what you're running.

Should post the specs so we can narrow it down for ya.

Can you really both have your own portals? Like making another one doesn't close off the first one that your partner made? If that's right, then that's pretty cool. I'm going to have to try it out sometime. Can you play it in split screen?

Yes, yes and yes!

The co-op campaign features completely new levels from the single player campaign, so it's definitely not easier, as you have double the portals to consider.

TRENDING THREADS